Meet The Founder of Bring Balance by organizing, llc
Hello! My name is Kerri Vessels and I am the founder of Bring Balance by Organizing, LLC. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and this business. I am a graduate of the University of West Georgia with a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in education. Over the years, I have focused on seeking out my strengths and how to use them in my day-to-day life outside the classroom. I have the ability to teach and help others, I have patience and compassion for others, and I love to provide a listening ear. Eventually, my path became clear. Though I went toward degrees for teaching children, my path took a turn from teaching children academics to teaching individuals/families how to achieve balance in their lives through the exercise of organizing. Today, I am here as a trained professional organizer. I am a Preferred Organizer Association member which provides specialized and ongoing education to professional organizers.
I grew up with a natural love for things being in their place. However, I had also been a Keeper of Things. As I moved out on my own, I asked myself, how do I want to feel when I am home? My answer, peaceful. In my personal organizing journey, I have compared this process of mine similar to someone who is seeking the change in weight. Once you reach a certain point where you see the change, you crave continuing to exercise. I began my journey to make my home peaceful - as well as make my next move more manageable - but I reached the point where I could see that change, and I craved to continue the exercise of organizing and reap it's benefits. Eventually, I realized this exercise of organizing did not just create a peaceful place to call home, yet it breathed in balance into my life. Where there is balance, there is so much more than just peace. Bringing balance by organizing my home has brought freedom, joy, peace and harmony, order, time that could have been lost, and more into my life.
My prior love of organization, my new-found love for a balanced life, and my natural-born strengths have inspired me and allowed me to create this business, Bring Balance by Organizing, LLC. The business’ mission is simple and to the point: to bring balance by organizing your life. To achieve this mission, I implement my 2P approach. If you are interested in learning more about our 2P approach, follow my blog.
Are you still interested in hiring a professional organizer, but you are hesitant to take the step because of embarrassment, fear, or worry? Growing up as a Keeper of Things, I understand where you are coming from when it comes to parting with the attachment to belongings. I will always be respectful of you and your belongings. I will pass no judgement on you or your home. I will lead you in a positive manner on your own personal organizing journey through the process of purging, categorizing, and organizing. Do you seek to bring balance into your life? May I lead you on your own personal organizing journey?
Learn more about my services or contact me here.
Code of Ethics I Stand By:
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- I will only provide services in areas in which we are competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, I will do our best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- For any change in fee structure, a 60-day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within original agreement.
- I will not financially benefit from any products and/or services recommended.